Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Waking Dreamer by J.E. Alexander

The Waking Dreamer by J.E. Alexander

When insomnia sets in I feel that you have two book options: a horribly boring one that will put you to sleep, or an wonderful one that you has you saying fuck it! I can’t sleep anyway, might as well enjoy it! Well when insomnia hit me last night I was very pleased I had this ARC. It was a perfect fit; it bit right into me and didn’t let me go until I finished it at 2:30am!

All I can say is that if you are looking for a really well done Urban Fantasy you will want to give this a try.

I don’t have the words to give this book the review it deserves. I am just too tired. All I can say is that if you enjoy pop culture, movies, sarcasm, magic, with a dash of romance give this a try, you will not be sorry!

I received this book from NetGalley for an honest review.

Rating: ★★★★★

- E

No comments:

Post a Comment