Monday, January 5, 2015

Heat Trap by J.L. Merrow


Thank you Netgalley for letting me read and review this book, I really enjoyed it.

If you go into this book looking for a twisty mystery like the first installment you are out of luck. This book’s who done it was pretty easy, well at least for me it was. Then again I ditched a lot of High School to stay home and watch Quincy. I hated High School. It was like the characters had signs over there head saying this here be the red herring, and this here be yon criminal.

Anyways it wasn’t the mystery that made this book for me; it was the relationship progression for Tom and Phil. Oh the feels in this book, these two alpha men talk about their feelings and grow as a couple! It was just too yummy.

I hope Merrow isn’t done with these guys.  I enjoy reading about them very much.
 Rating: ⋆⋆⋆⋆
- E

No comments:

Post a Comment